ATTEND THE SUMMIT
The 6th Philippine Tax and Accounting Congress is an annual event organized by Powermax Consulting Group, Inc. with the goal of widening the horizon and sharpening the axe of the Accountants and Tax Workers. It features top-notch speakers from various fields to share their rich experience and expertise to uncover the best practices and latest trends, together with the emerging new challenges and platforms in the field of Accounting.
WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Learn and gain insightful perspective from the expertise of the top Tax and Accounting leaders and speakers across various industries
- Revalidate and realign your knowledge and strategies with the latest trends and best practices
- Network and establish valuable connections with industry leaders and fellow practitioners
- Actively participate and exchange ideas
- Recharge your batteries through fun in learning and a thousand and one happy moments
- Be inspired and become a better version of yourself
Hon. Lanee David
Deputy Commissioner Information Systems Group Bureau of Internal Revenue
Mr. Michael Gallego
Advisory Services Partner and Knowledge Management Leader Punongbayan & Araullo
Mr. Leandro Ben Robediso, CPA
R.G. Manabat & Co
Mr. Jekell Salosagcol, CPA
Technical and Training Consultant Reyes Tacandong & Co.
Atty. Fredieric B. Landicho
Managing Partner & CEO
Navarro Amper & Co
Atty. Dante Guirran, CPA
National Bureau of Investigation
Atty. Nelson Aspe
Former Deputy Commissioner Bureau of Internal Revenue
Atty. Arnold Apdua, CPA
Former Revenue District Officer
Bureau of Internal Revenue
Mr. Aaron Escartin, CPA
SGV and Co
Atty. Maria Lourdes Lim
Tax Managing Partner
Isla Lipana & Co
Atty. Eleanor L. Roque
Principal, Division Head Tax Advisory & Compliance Punongbayan & Araullo
Atty. Ma. Judy C. Regalario, CPA
Former OIC- HREA, Collection Service Bureau of Internal Revenue
- Common Issues in Tax Accounting
- Mastering Withholding Taxes
- Tax Compliance on PEZA Registered Entities
- Essentials of Income Tax
- Taxpayer’s Rights and Remedies
- Changes to the New Corporation Code
- The Fourth Industrial Revolution: Accounting Faces New Challenges
- VAT Refund Compliance
- Best Practices in Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Invalidating BIR Audit
- Fraud Prevention Accounting and Auditing
- Latest Tax Jurisprudence
BUY A TICKET
Super Saver Rate
Php 7,495 + VAT
Early Bird Rate
Php 10,495 + VAT
Php 11,995 + VAT
Php 8,995 + VAT
(Inclusive of seminar kit, certificates and am snacks, lunch and pm snacks)
POLICIES ON REGISTRATION
- To avail of the EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT, payment should be made no more than five (5) days after registration.
- For the seminar fee to be refunded, cancellation should be made not less than four (4) days before the date of the workshop.
- Certificates will be given only to those who have actually attended the seminar. Those who register and pay but will not attend the workshop will be given handouts but not certificates.
- Powermax Consulting Group will take video footage and/or photos of the seminar which may or may not include your recognizable image. By participating in this event, you consent to your voice, name, image, and/or likeness being used without compensation, in any form or medium, as part of the recording of the event and for any other commercial purposes (including in advertising and promotional materials).
- The materials for this seminar are protected. Any form of audio, video or image recording of the seminar or PowerPoint slides used by the speaker is strictly prohibited.
- Only the handouts will be given by the speaker. He / she is not obliged to provide a copy of other training materials like the Powerpoint file.
- Companies / Organizations / Individuals with business(es) competitive with the businesses of Powermax Consulting Group (i.e., seminars, training, consultancy, and the like) are not allowed to register unless with written consent by the management of Powermax. Full disclosure of business line in registration is required. If anyone registers without full disclosure, and it is discovered that his business or one of his businesses is competitive with that of Powermax, his registration will be forfeited.
- The management of Powermax reserves the right to refuse entry or evict any person who breaches these terms and conditions or deemed to be intoxicated or disorderly or under the influence of drugs;
- The management of Powermax reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event because of unforeseen circumstances, fortuitous events, or any other unfavorable situations or conditions;
- If the seminar is cancelled because of unusual or unforeseeable circumstances or force majeure, Powermax will either refund the seminar fees paid by the participants / participating companies (but not the incidental costs such as transportation, plane tickets, hotel accommodation, per diem, and the like) or roll over the payment for other seminars of Powermax (provided that the seminar fee is the same or the difference will be rectified) depending on the preference of the participants / participating companies.
- Upon reservation, your seat(s) will be reserved but there will be no seating arrangement. Preferred seats will be on a first-come first-served basis.